How the Orchard Works
Branch Out Cider’s Community Orchard is simple to join.
- Just register your tree
- Our staff will contact you to set a date to pick your tree.
- Branch Out Cider staff pick your unwanted apples and rake up your groundfalls.
- Your apples will be pressed and made into apple wine. The product will age in the bottle until April of the next year
- All tree owners participating in the Community Orchard will be offered a discounted price to purchase our apple wine before it is made available to the public.
- Join us for our annual AppleFest party where we recognize our apple tree contributors.
That’s it. Help us grow the Community Orchard!