Neighborhood Agriculture Grant
Branch Out Cider is the agricultural collaboration of neighbors and their apple trees. We believe the potential
Neighborhood Agricultural Grant…get the kids involved.
of neighborhoods to support agriculture is limitless. Keeping agricultural production in our community supports our local economy while reducing the need to ship food from across the country.
In 2014, our company awarded Neighborhood Agricultural Grants up to
- Friends of the Gardens at Spring Creek for the Great Lawn ($250)
- Sustainable Living Association for Apple Grafting Class ($250)
The grant were awarded on the following criteria:
- Agricultural project in a neighborhood
- Engagement and participation of neighbors and community partners
- Commitment to maintain the agricultural project year-after-year
- Grant funds are for the purchase of materials for the project
- Project should be completed by September 1, 2014
- All grant applications are due by April 30, 2014 at 11:59PM MST
Please contact us if you are interested in applying for the 2015 Neighborhoood Agricultural Grant.